5.11.10

You too can get Kelly's number

Kelly BrookThe British model and actress , Kelly Brook gives out her number to every man who asks for it. She says that she is very approachable and cannot turn anybody down.

As a result the 30 year old has to change her mobile phone number regularly in a bid to avoid being bombarded with calls.

"Men ask so I give it out. I’m quite approachable. I have to change my number every couple of months because I give it to anybody who asks for it," she said.

"Does that make me easy? Then they all keep calling me and I change it," added Brook.

She celebrated August as her "nude month", stripping off for the front cover of Love magazine. The shoot for the magazine followed her nude pictures for Playboy magazine, shedding clothes in her new film "Piranha 3D" and baring all for a billboard advert for Reebok trainers.

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...