15.11.10

Jessica Alba confused on 'why men find her sexy'

Jessica AlbaHollywood beauty Jessica Alba is a bit confused as to what being sexy means and is not comfortable with her sex symbol tag.

The ‘Sin City’ star who has previously been voted the sexiest woman in the world does not like being singled out for her looks and prefers to be praised for her acting skills.

"This whole sex goddess thing? Half the time I don’t even know what that means. It sounds beyond me. Way beyond me. I don’t put myself out there to get that kind of attention. When I do, it’s flattering, but it’s not what I set out to do. I just want to be in movies and I really don’t see myself like this.

"I don’t specially celebrate it but I’m grateful about it. And when I go home I wash it all away. I need to find time to be myself and not to be only a personality part of the business," said the 29 year old actress.

Moreover, Alba regards herself as just a "simple" woman from the suburbs.

"I’m really just a simple girl from the suburbs. But, a lot of the time, the magazines don’t show that side of me. I’m proud of my heritage," she added.

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...