17.11.10

Kelly Osbourne fears cancer diagnosis

Kelly OsbourneSinger-turned-reality TV star Kelly Osbourne lives in constant fear that one day she will be diagnosed with cancer, just like her mother, and makes weekly visits to her doctor to get health shots to boost her immune system.

The 26-year-old daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne admitted her mother Sharon’s battle with colon cancer in 2002 has scared her for life and she insists on regular check-ups.

"I’m absolutely convinced I’m gonna get cancer. Once a week I go to the doctor. Every time I think I’ve got a lump somewhere, I’m like, ‘Oh my God, I gotta go to the doctor.’ ”

Kelly also admitted that the cancer scare has taught her one important lesson in life - "It makes you realise that, at the end of the day, all you have is your family."

Sharon Osbourne successfully battled the disease and went on to form her own cancer charity.

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...