4.11.10

Love is the greatest challenge: Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer AnistonJennifer Aniston believes that love is the greatest challenge and still gets nervous when it comes to falling in love.

The former ‘Friends’ star, who has in recent years had a string of unsuccessful relationships with several famous men, admits the initial feeling of falling for someone is still her favourite thing, and she hasn’t given up on finding the right man.

“I love the feeling of having butterflies in my stomach. Love is the greatest challenge for all of us. You can’t control love, you don’t even choose it. On the contrary, I think love chooses you, you need to be open to love. I am, I think it should be spontaneous,” said Aniston.

The 41-year-old actress also stated that she isn’t affected by media speculation about her love life, and rather enjoys reading rumours about herself.

“I love reading about what my love life is like! I’ve been dealing with speculation about virtually every aspect of my personal life for years. I’ve grown indifferent to all stories. So much gets written that it begins to turn off the public and people stop believing” she added.

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...