29.10.10

Kendra Wilkinson says No to Playboy

Kendra WilkinsonKendra Wilkinson has revealed that she refused to do a Playboy photo shoot because her husband Hank Baskett didn’t like her motivation for posing – which was to prove she was still sexy as a mom.

It was earlier reported that she passed on Playboy after doing some test shots because of her weight.

"He didn’t yell at me. He wasn’t mad at me for doing that photo shoot. He actually sat down with me and he went over the reasons of doing it. And you know, my reasons weren’t right. I wanted to do Playboy for the wrong reasons. The wrong reasons are to prove people wrong, not to prove it to myself but to people and to put my middle finger up to everybody and be like, “I’m going to do Playboy!” But that wasn’t the right reason, you know,” said Kendra.

Kendra’s first pictorial in Playboy was in 2005 with co-stars Holly Madison and Bridget Marquardt and was taped for season one of ‘The Girls Next Door’.

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive