27.10.10

Erin Boag goes for a smothering hot shoot

Erin BoagErin Boag of the ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ fame has stripped off for a new magazine shoot explaining that she will have something beautiful to look at when she turns old.

The sexy 35 year old has showed off her curvy figure for a series of shots. She was very much candid in an interview about how she feels being unclothed and how she likes to flaunt her assets.

The New Zealander blonde said, “On the whole I’m happy with my body so I enjoyed posing and I’m really pleased with the shots. I hope the public like them too – I’m sure the men who write to me asking me to wear stockings and suspenders on the show will be pleased! When I’m old and wrinkly I’ll look back at my photos with pride.”

The dancing diva further said, “It’s all part of being a dancer, and when you’re getting changed back stage in a hurry, you just ditch your clothes without much thought. But no one stands there staring, we definitely avert our eyes!”

She said, “I lose inches off my waist, but annoyingly never off my butt which is my least favourite part, I wish it was more pert. And my hips and thighs never seem to tone up, no matter how much exercise I do.

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive