22.10.10

Kristen Stewart unscared of stripping

Kristen StewartKristen Stewart says she was surprised by how comfortable she felt while stripping for her latest movie role in "Welcome to the Rileys", in which she plays a teenage stripper.

"I think what surprised me most is probably the fact that I was so unaware of the fact that I was walking down the street with my robe opened and fishnets and beyond caring at all. I wasn’t scared," said Kristen.

"I had known about this for a while before it got up and running. I’m really glad that it took a while to do so, because I think I was old enough to play the part - as opposed to not ready. I think I would have shied away from too much, so it was shocking to find myself in situations like that, being completely fine with them," she said.

The 20 year old revealed she visited a strip club for the first time to research her role, and even took pole-dancing classes - which she admits "hurt".

"I learned how to pole dance, although you never really see it. You do for a second; it’s like in silhouette. It really hurts and you don’t realise, of course, it’s really going to show," she said.

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive