28.10.10

Italy made me sexier: Christina Hendricks

Christina HendricksAmerican actress Christina Hendricks says living in Italy and gorging on pasta and coffee made her sexier.

The actress, who is a British size 14, hasn’t always been curvy. She put on 15 pounds after gorging on Italian cuisine while working as a model there.

"I started out as a model and when I went to Italy to build my modelling book, I gained 15 pounds from all the pasta and cappuccino. I saw my body change and I loved how it changed my appearance and how it made me look more womanly and sexy," said Hendricks.

The 35 year old was always under pressure to reduce weight, but insists she is happy with her size.

"I love my body as it is. People in the industry have been telling me to lose weight for years but I like the way I look. I give credit to my mom for helping me feel good about my appearance - for making sure I never felt embarrassed about my body, because she was never worried about looking too big," she added.

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive