5.3.10

Kim Kardashian doesn’t want to be skinny

Kim KardashianReality TV star Kim Kardashian, who recently went on a weight loosing spree, says that being super skinny is not that attractive to her.

The 29 year old, who recently lost more than half a stone, features in a photoshoot for FHM this month.

She appears alongside her American footballer boyfriend Reggie Bush, her sisters, Kourtney and Khloe and shows off her famous curves in the pictures.

"I love my curves. Being super skinny just isn’t attractive to me," Kim said.

But the star also admits she works hard to keep her body in shape. "I do spend a lot of time in the gym and I love doing squats. I take a chair into my bedroom and squat until my bum hits it. And when it does, I know that’s as low as I need to go," she added.

Talking about her career, Kim said she loves being a reality TV star as she gets paid to live a normal life. "I couldn’t have a better job in the entire world. I mean, it’s my job to film a TV show with my family. I get paid to get up and live my normal life," Kim said.

She also enjoyed taking time out to shoot these pictures in South Africa for the FHM team, despite the temperature.

"It was magical! But it was freezing! I’d love to go back to South Africa when it was sunny," Kim said.

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...