3.3.10

Wearing corsets was hell for Emily Blunt

Emily BluntBritish actress Emily Blunt has revealed that it was "hell" wearing tight corsets while playing Queen Victoria in the movie ‘The Young Victoria.’

The actress essayed the role of the monarch in the movie and says the restrictive outfits she was made to wear by designer Sandy Powell often left her unable to breathe.

"It was hell. When you’re playing a character like Queen Victoria it helps to have a visionary like Sandy Powell. She corset-ed me within an inch of my life. Thank god I did learn to work the corset. She said, ‘The shape needs to be right’. I said, ‘Well I can’t breathe, Sandy.’ And she said, ‘I don’t care’," said Blunt.

"But it worked. It transported me to a whole other place so I have to be grateful, I think," she added.

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...