16.12.09

Victoria Beckham uses paparazzi pics as style guide

Victoria BeckhamVictoria Beckham is not a big fan of tabloids. In fact, the style icon only reads them to know if she made the right fashion choices.

Owning to their celebrity status, the former Spice Girl and her soccer star husband David are always under the limelight.

But the stunner insists she never reads anything written about them.

Beckham says, “I pay absolutely no attention to the tabloids. For me, it’s always fun to look at the pictures -‘Do I like my hair there? Don’t I like my hair there?’ but that’s pretty much where it ends. I take it with a pinch of salt. I’ve been doing this for a long, long time now."

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...