2.3.11

Kashmira Shah goes toplezz for a calendar

Kashmira ShahKashmira Shah has recently posed toplezz for a calendar. The item girl, who left little to imagination with her bold photo shoot, has upset her actor-comedian boyfriend Krishna Abhishek.

Krishna, who is actor Govinda’s nephew, expressed his concern over her bold move. Krishna said, "I haven’t seen the calendar yet. She won’t show me all the pictures. So I don’t really know how much ‘*oo* show’ is there in it. I hope she hasn’t crossed her limits. I wouldn’t want my family to be embarrassed in any way."

The duo has been in a live-in relationship for long. But the recent raunchy photo shoot of Kashmira might end up creating differences between them. Krishna hasn’t had a look at the calendar as yet but hopes his ladylove hasn’t gone beyond her convictions.

"Kashmira is known for her sexiness. So I’m sure the calendar will have some sexy pictures of hers, but I doubt she has crossed,” he added.

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...