3.3.11

Holly Madison flaunts her assets in a bikini

Holly MadisonHolly Madison flaunted her curves and cellulite in a bikini photo shoot. The model, who has appeared in several spreads for the Playboy, is featured on the cover of the new Life and Style in an unretouched photo that reveals some of her ‘flaws’.

"I have cellulite and had it even when I was at my absolute thinnest. I’m never not going to have cellulite. People need to just accept that it’s there and maybe dress accordingly or use body makeup to cope with it," said Madison.

Indeed, what some would deem "cellulite" is clearly visible on the 32-year-old in one of the unretouched pictures featured inside the magazine.

Madison was inspired to speak out and showcase her body after being criticized for gaining 15 pounds.

A choreographer had told her she needed to lose weight, and fellow model Jayde Nicole, who is featured on Madison’s reality show "Holly’s World," told Life and Style that "Holly needs to lose 10 pounds of fat."

But now the blond bombshell is firing back.

"I’d rather be overweight and curvy than superthin with no curves," she said.

"I’m not perfect, but I love my curves,” she added.

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

  1. I'll help you loose 10lbs.,Holly!I'll help tighten you and your sexy curves.Let's feel the burn that I know you'll love.Your faithful fan,keep it sexy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...