10.8.10

Katrina Kaif to tie the knot by 2012

Katrina KaifKatrina Kaif might have set 2012 as her deadline to tie the knot but the somber lass seems to be regretting the decision as of now.

The actress, who has always been tight-lipped about her personal life, is lamenting her candid announcement to settle down by the year 2012, as she is yet to find her Mr Right. Nevertheless, the lass has laid down ground rules for her potential Mr Perfect.

The actress was not only correct but also candid when she was recently questioned on whether she has time for love and marriage. “Of course, all girls do. I enjoy wealth. But I know that when I marry, it will be for love. God, I said that I will marry in 2012. I’ve always wanted to marry when I’m 28. But after I made that announcement, I have had niggling doubts on what happens if my grand plans don’t materialise. What’ll I do then?” said Katrina.

So what is she looking for in her Mr Right? “I will not tolerate infidelity”, says the actress, thereby emphasizing that she would expect absolute faithfulness from her Mr Right.

As of now, the actress is busy working on movies that include Farah Khan’s ‘Tees Maar Khan’ with Akshay Kumar, Zoya Akhtar’s ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’ with Hrithik Roshan and Tarun Mansukhani’s ‘Dostana 2’.

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...