31.8.10

Christina Hendricks too busty for designers

Christina Hendricks“Mad Men” star Christina Hendricks has revealed that she is still yet to find a designer who would loan her dresses.

The 35 years old, Hendricks, who walked the red carpet at the Emmy Awards on August 29, revealed that she still finds it difficult to borrow dresses from high-end designers.

“People have been saying some nice, wonderful things about me. Yet not one designer in town will loan me a dress,” said Hendricks.

“They only lend out a size 0 or 2. So I’m still struggling for someone to give me a darn dress,” she stated.

In the end, the size14 actress, who usually dons designs by L’Wren Scott and Christian Siriano, opted to wear a lavender Zac Posen gown to the star-studded event.

“This has always been my size. I’ve worked on other shows with this same size but ‘Mad Men’ celebrates it and that is nice,” she added.

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...