17.6.10

Shakira may strip at 40

ShakiraPop singer Shakira is not ready to pose unclothed for videos or photo shoots.

"I don’t want to and I don’t have to. I couldn’t strip”, said the singer.

The 33-year-old reveals her reluctance to strip off is grounded in her because of her Catholic upbringing in Colombia.

"I was brought up in a very Catholic environment. My father has Lebanese roots. I grew up on the North coast of Colombia where life is quite traditional. There are things I’m not courageous enough to do."

But the singer, who appeared in a skin-tight body suit and danced in a cage in her video "She-Wolf", says there are chances that she might change her mind after some time.

"May be when I’m 40 I will change my mind (about stripping). Around 10 years ago I couldn’t imagine putting on a skin-tight body suit and high heels and dancing in a golden cage, hanging upside down from the bars. Today, I’m saying I’ll never show myself without clothes. Our opinions change all the time," she said.

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...