1.6.10

Scarlett Johansson hates household chores

Scarlett JohanssonScarlett Johansson hates doing household chores and has hinted that her actor husband Ryan Reynolds does her ironing.

The 25-year-old actress, who has been married to the ‘X Men’ star for almost two years now, admitted that she stays away from doing work around the house and hinted that she even leaves some domestic tasks to her spouse.

"I wouldn’t say that cleaning is something I like to do, or ironing. I can’t remember the last time I ironed, actually. Does anybody actually iron any more? Men iron more than women these days," said Johansson.

Even though she hates cleaning, the ‘Vicky Christina Barcelona’ star loves nothing more than creating new culinary treats.

"I love to cook and bake, I love to be domestic in that way because you know what goes into the food you eat. I like cooking alone - I find it very therapeutic. I put on some music, maybe have a glass of wine and make something like a turkey Bolognese or a nice frittata," said Johansson.

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...