17.9.10

Kelly Brook peels off for Reebok ad

Kelly BrookKelly Brook is not willing to get over her fancy for stripping. The British model-actress has gone full monty for sportswear giant Reebok’s EasyTone shoes.

Designed to tone buttocks and legs whilst walking, Brook shot a billboard ad wearing only the women’s fitness trainers. The makers of the ad have used technology to improve muscle tone in the hamstrings and calves.

"I’m so excited to finally have my own billboard, it was really fun creating the shot and Reebok EasyTone definitely got my bum ready for the occasion. I wear them to walk my dog Rocky, when I’m doing the housework, when I pop to the shops," she said.

Brook had declared August her "naked month" and the 30-year-old made headlines for her topless photo shoot for Playboy magazine and for stripping in her latest outing ‘Piranha 3-D’.

She recently shocked everyone when she made an appearance in a red and black gown with a plunging neckline, leaving little for imagination.

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...