2.7.10

Vienna Girardi to pose for Playboy

Vienna GirardiThe Bachelor’ winner Vienna Girardi is set to pose for Playboy.

The 24 year old former Hooters waitress told that she would grace the cover later this year.

Girardi has apparently said that her decision to pose for the magazine was a financial one.

“’The Bachelor’ didn’t pay me a dime, and I ran through my savings living with Jake. I need the money. And I want to do something fun and happy for myself”, said Vienna.

She hopes her decision, will bring in 250,000 dollars. But apparently this impending cover is news to the folks at Playboy.

"This is the first we’ve heard of Vienna Girardi appearing on the cover of Playboy. We are not in negotiations and have not made her an offer", said a representative.

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...