14.5.10

Paris Hilton diets for bikini body

Paris HiltonParis Hilton has said no to junk food because she wants to maintain a slim and skinny figure to look good in a bikini.

Apart from a strict diet, 29 year old, Hilton is also sweating in the gym.

"I’ve been really working out. I’m not eating fast food anymore, no more Mc Donalds, In-N-Out done. I’m getting my bikini body, so I’m about that," said Hilton.

Hilton, however, doesn’t like being on a strict diet.

"I just don’t think I could go for 40 days without something. If I did, I’d probably just give up chocolate and McDonald’s. I’ve never tried to give up anything before. I don’t like diets. My weaknesses are cotton candy and French fries," she said.

Hilton plans to spend next few months on a luxury yacht.

"I’m just going to be on a yacht. I’m going to St. Tropez, Monaco. I’ll be working as well, but a lot of relaxing," she said.

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...