17.4.10

Katherine Heigl says no to dye hair

Katherine HeiglHollywood actress Katherine Heigl has vowed never to dye her hair for another movie role, after discovering she can save her prized locks from harsh chemicals by wearing a wig.

The actress coloured her blonde locks brown for forthcoming film “One for the Money”, and now has to go back to platinum to promote her summer action film ‘Killers’.

But the ‘27 Dresses’ star insists she’s done ruining her locks and wasting time in a salon.

"I did it about a month ago. I’m supposed to have dark hair (for One for the Money) and recently discovered the beauty and the wonder of a really well-done wig," Heigl said.

"I did have to go back to blonde for poster shoots for a film I have coming out this summer (Killers), and the wigs are so fantastic I thought from now on I should just wear wigs. It takes half the time,” she added.

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...