4.2.10

Hollywood hottie Milla Jovovich to romance John Abraham

Milla JovovichJohn Abraham’s sculpted physique and Greek-god like looks has not just swept Indian beauties off their feet, it has also floored international hotties. Believe it or not, but acclaimed Hollywood actress Milla Jovovich, who is one of John’s many fans, insisted filmmaker Deepa Mehta to cast the hunk opposite her in her next film ‘Beeba Boyz’.

It’s reported that Mehta had signed Milla in April 2010 for Beeba Boyz, a film on Punjabi gangsters. When Milla came onboard she expressed her desire to work with John, so Deepa decided to cast him. However with John’s jam packed schedule, Deepa could not get immediate time from the actor. But instead of hunting for another male lead Deepa decided to John’s dates. So now the director will first complete ‘Midnight’s Children’ and then return to ‘Beeba Boyz’.

Deepa said, “John was always my first choice for the part. Ever since we did Water, we’ve been waiting to work together again. Beeba Boyz is perfect for John. I need someone who will look menacing but attractive, sexy and earthy, speaking those Punjabi lines fluently.”

As for Milla’s admiration of John, Deepa said, “Milla asked about John the minute I offered her my film. I think she had seen John’s film and loved him in it.”

Confirming his involvement in the project, John said, “Yes, Deepa and I have met about the project with Milla. I’m doing it. We’ve sorted out the dates issues. I’m really fond of Deepa. I think we did something special in ‘Water’. We’ll do it again.”

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...