6.5.11

Elisabetta Canalis shows all for PETA campaign

Elisabetta CanalisActor George Clooney’s Italian girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis, has bared all for a new anti-fur campaign for the animal rights group PETA.

The 32-year-old model and TV host agreed to pose for PETA’s (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) latest anti-fur ads, in which she has posed without clothes in front of a simple blue background.

"I think this is the best reason why I got naked in my life," said Elisabetta Canalis.

Canalis has been anti-fur ever since she was a little girl, thanks to a harrowing TV documentary.

"I was watching TV at home and they showed a documentary and in the documentary I saw how they killed little animals, like electrocuting them, drowning them, bludgeoning them. I was shocked because I was a little girl, but at that moment I thought that I would never, never, never wear fur in my life."

Canalis’ campaign will hit billboards and magazines later this year.

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...