12.1.10

Blake Lively sports leather for Esquire magazine

Blake LivelyActress Blake Lively turned in her pants in exchange for some leather for the cover of Esquire magazine.

"I can snap into Serena very easily. The way I dress as Serena is pretty much the way I dress as me. I’m living in New York City, shooting in New York City. I’m in a comfort zone”, said lively.

The 22 year old blonde further spoke about her upcoming movie The Town co-starring Ben Affleck.

She added: "I have an intimate scene in this film and that’s never comfortable. You think, ‘Oh, this is going to be so awkward.’ But this scene isn’t supposed to be a steamy one - it’s sort of tragic. I’m pretty much crying in it."

Something Related..



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...